Organic Spirulina Powder
Spirulina is an edible, one-celled form of blue-green algae that’s been growing on earth for over 3.5 billion years. It has been enjoyed as a dietary supplement around the globe for centuries and was traditionally incorporated into Mexican menus during the Aztec civilization.
Spirulina as an ingredient is one of the highest plant-based proteins per serving in the world, with a very high concentration of bio-available iron, and a source of all essential amino acids.
It is also known for helping reduce symptoms of allergic rhinitis, and contains beta-carotene, which helps support eye health and night vision. The high naturally occurring chlorophyll content means it’s can also support with natural detoxification.
Since it is so rich in iron and protein, spirulina can also aid in red blood cell production and muscle repair within the body. The high protein content can also help stabilize blood sugar when taken between meals.
Organika’s Spirulina is consistently examined for the highest purity and quality, to ensure we not only meet but exceed Health Canada standards.
- High in antioxidants, including beta-carotene
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies
- Source of iron for better blood health
- Provides protein that helps repair muscle tissue and build antibodies
- Strengthens immune function
- Rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Ingredients: Organic Spirulina (Whole algae strain: Spirulina platensis)