Tussiflorin Thyme Herbal Cough Syrup (Expectorant)
Tussiflorin® Thyme is a great-tasting herbal cough syrup that has been proven effective to relieve all kinds of coughs. Tussiflorin® Thyme provides wet and dry cough relief.
- Cough expectorant made with pure thyme extract
- Relieves coughs and other disturbances of the upper respiratory tract
- Provides wet and dry cough relief
- Helps to open up airways
- Facilitates the loosening/removal of mucus and phlegm
- Soothes a sore throat (eases irritation in the throat) and relaxes bronchial muscles
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Low alcohol and sugar content
- Can be used as a kid cough syrup or a toddlers cough syrup
- Tastes great, even kids will love the taste!
- Suitable for ages 1 and older - perfect for the whole family!
Thyme has been used for centuries as a medicinal herb to aid a host of different ailments. Today, modern herbal medicine has also claimed thyme as a valuable plant for coughs and colds, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, and whooping cough. Thyme has long been one of the best natural remedies for cough. With its antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic effects, thyme fights agents that cause bronchitis and helps to subdue coughs.
Thyme leaves contain compounds called flavonoids that relax the throat muscles involved in coughing and lessen inflammation. It helps to relax bronchial muscles and tame a spasmodic cough with its calming and anti-inflammatory properties. As one of the best and most effective natural remedies for cough, thyme works as a first-rate expectorant that helps the body loosen and thin mucus, making it easier to cough up and expel.
Healing properties of thyme include:
100 ml oral syrup.
100 g liquid contains:
25 g liquid extract from Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) (DER 1:2-2.5)
Maltitol syrup, Ammonium hydroxide, Glycerol, Ethanol, Purified water.
Contains 9% (V/V) alcohol.
How to Use:
|Children (1-4 years):||5 mL twice a day|
|Children (5-11 years):||5 mL 2-3 times a day;|
|Adults and adolescents 12 years and over:||
10 mL 3-4 times a day;
The product should be taken with sufficient liquid (e.g. half a glass of water).
Contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to the active ingredient Thyme or other plants of the Lamiaceae family (mint family), birch, mugwort, celery or to any of the non-medicinal ingredients.
Contraindicated in patients with hereditary fructose intolerance.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.