Aromaforce Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Aromaforce® products are made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
- Benefits: Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.Invigorating fragrance, with a prominent hint of camphor.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation of leaf
- 100% pure, natural, organic and undiluted essential oil.
Country of origin: China
Plant part: leaf
Principal constituent(s): Cineol
True essential oils are rare, which is why many products on the market today are not pure, having been cut with compounds that have been modified or even chemically synthesized.
To make sure you are getting the full benefits of real essential oils, count on Aromaforce to deliver 100% pure and natural, undiluted (except for Frankincense oil derived from resin), unadulterated and botanically certified.
Directions for Use:
Inhalation: 3-10 drops of essential oil added to a bowl of boiling water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes up to 3 times daily.
Topical use: Mix up to 10 drops of essential oil in 15 ml of base oil for safe topical use.
*It is recommended to the use of all Aromaforce essential oils within 1 year after opening. Once opened the efficacy and quality of the oils will slowly decrease over time.
Cautions and Contraindications:
FOR EXTERNAL/OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use on hypersensitive skin.
Seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center if accidental ingestion occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Stop use if you experience nausea, dizziness, headaches or an allergic reaction.
If symptoms worsen or persist or if you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Essential Oils - General Cautions and Contraindications:
- Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- Always dilute properly.
- Do not use on damaged or diseased skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma; or in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Some surface materials or devises may interact with essential oils and thus damage the material of the device ( i.e. diffusers, hot tubs etc).
It is important to consult the manufacturers recommendation of the device provider before use. This is the responsibility of the consumer and not of Bioforce Canada Inc.