Full Spectrum Plant Enzymes
Full Spectrum Plant Enzymes can greatly increase your ability to maximize the benefits of your food and your health. Taking plant enzymes with meals can support your digestive capacity, increase absorption and decrease digestive symptoms. Organika’s Full Spectrum Plant Enzymes come in a convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule and are formulated with a full range of enzymes to cover all the macronutrients:
- Helps to break down protein, carbs, fats, complex starches, and dairy products for better digestion and utilization
- Helps the body utilize other nutrients and minerals
- Decreases indigestion and feeling heavy after eating
- Enzyme pH range 3-7 for use throughout the digestive tract
Plant enzymes are part of your digestive team, along with digestive juices like stomach acid, bile and pancreatic enzymes, and microbes that live all throughout your digestive system. When any of these players are deficient, it can greatly affect the quality of digestion and absorption. If these nutrients are not broken down, all sorts of digestive upset can occur. A feeling of fullness, excess burping, bloating or flatulence, abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea can all be connected to improperly digested foods. Undigested foods can also feed undesirable microbes, contributing to overgrowth of bacteria or fungi. We are also not absorbing the nutrients into the body, contributing to nutritional deficiencies. Not really the point of eating great food!
Unlike conventional digestive aids, plant enzymes not only ease unpleasant digestive symptoms – such as nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach and inflammation – but they also help our bodies absorb nutrients better. The result is improved digestion, higher nutrient absorption and a healthier body that is less susceptible to infection, fatigue and degenerative diseases.
Medicinal Ingredients — Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
- Organika® Enzyme Blend [Protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 57.2 mg (28,600 FCC HUT1),
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 286 mg (28,600 FCC DU2)
- Lipase (Aspergillusniger) (Whole) 74.1 mg (1,467 FCC LU3)]
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 6.3 mg (630 FCC DU2)
- Acid Stable Protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 50 mg (100 FCC SAP4)
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) (Whole) 12.5 mg (250 FCC LU3)
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 6.5 mg (650 FCC HCU5)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei) (Whole) 5 mg (100 FCC CU6)
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavusvar. oryzae) (Whole) 0.4 mg (40 FCC ALU7)
- Amyloglucosidase (Rhizopus oryzae) 2 mg (2 FCC AGU8)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule).