Kids Sunscreen SPF 30 comes an innovative biodegradable all-paper packaging designed to reduce single-use plastic. This handy cardboard tube makes it to apply sunscreen when you’re on the go! Made to protect your little one’s sensitive skin, this broad-spectrum sunscreen for kids is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested and it is made with non-nano zinc oxide, the safest option according to EWG experts.
- Natural and efficient mineral sunscreen: Made with non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- Plastic-free packaging: biodegradable easy to use cardboard tube.
- Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen.
- All-natural ingredients: Plant- and mineral-based ingredients only.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested.
- Natural sunscreen that’s easy to apply: non-greasy and clear formula that glides easily, thanks to coconut oil, sun flower oil and shea butter.
- Fragrance-Free : unscented sunscreen.
Active ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%) Use: Helps prevent sunburn
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, capryloyl glycerin / sebacic acid copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax.
Adults and children older than 6 months. Apply evenly 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.