Thinksport's award-winning, EWG Top Rated ThinkSport Safe Sunscreen was created for athletes, outdoor enthusiasts and environmentally conscious consumers.
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel.
- SPF 30 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane fre
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)Inactive
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ricinus communis (castor) oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen sticks come in an 18.4g stick made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe. Each stick is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of Thinksport and Thinkbaby sunscreens are identical. They set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible. It didn't make sense to make one safe for babies, and a harmful version for adults.