Skin Softening Moisture Lotion
A light, non-greasy yet hydrating lotion with skin regenerating properties. Great for sensitive + eczema-prone skin.
Loaded with some of the best ingredients, it helps with skin regeneration with hydration + incomparable soothing effects.
Algae + Phospholipids: Help rejuvenate, firm + protect skin while giving it a healthy glow.
Honeysuckle: Contains anti-inflammatory + calming properties. Often used in traditional Chinese medicine to heal eczema + soothe skin.
- Shea butter: Provides optimal hydration which reduces sensitivity + redness in the skin.
Water, glycerin, glyceryl polyacrelate, squalane, glycoproteins, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, methylsilanol mannuronate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, yeast extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Tilia cordata (linden) blossom oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*
Vegan, Nut Free
- Apply dime size amount after your serum to face + neck to soothe + hydrate all skin types.
- Use on eye area to cool + firm skin.
- Follow with natural sunscreen
- If skin is extremely dry, pair this lotion with a serum and/or an oil for best results.
- This lotion can also be used under a rich moisturizer for mature and devitalized skin in dry, winter months.
- Because of its light texture this lotion can also be used as an eye cream. Dot along the eye bone and gently massage.
- Can be used as makeup base