Organic Cotton Socks | Quinn's Sports | 3-pack
This set of socks is based on our original design and composition.
- Made with soft, breathable, GOTS Organic cotton. - Touch it to feel the difference.
- 100% free of BPA, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Lead and other toxins- we've cut out all the toxins commonly found in clothing
- Designed in Canada. Knit in Portugal or Sri Lanka, and Loved Worldwide - By happy, healthy kids and their caregivers.
- 3 pairs - mix and match for all the fun!
- Floor-Gripping Silicones on Sizes 1-6 Years - No slipping and sliding means more walking, and fewer tears! Grips are not included in 3-12 month
80% organic cotton — Better for the planet, better for workers, and better for your family.
18% polyamide or recycled polyester — Polyamide is a common type of polymer that’s used to increase fabric strength and durability. All of our materials are approved by GOTS and pass strict requirements for the absence of any harmful chemicals. Some of our products now use recycled polyester to strengthen the sock. This product is also approved by GOTS.
2% spandex — For stretch and strength.
Non-toxic, azo-free dyes — Some azo dyes (also known as direct dyes) can break down and release chemicals called aromatic amines, some of which have been shown to cause cancer. We use only non-toxic, environment-safe dyes that have no risk of degrading and releasing harmful compounds.
GOTS "Made with 80% organic ingredients". Certified by Ecocert Greenlife. 256894 Q for Quinn Inc.
Care: For longer-lasting socks, wash cold and lay flat. ← Too busy for all that? We got you, Mama. Just wash cold and tumble dry on low heat.