Eucalyptus Summer Spray
A customer favourite since 1997, now in an easy-to-use light moisturizing spray. Naturally derived from plant sources and essential oils. Whole leaf eucalyptus, and lemongrass, along with essential oils of cedar leaf, citronella, lavender and neem oil naturally emit a refreshing, citrusy aroma.
Lasts up to two hours and can safely be reapplied throughout the day. 4oz/120ml.
- All natural, non-toxic, safe for kids and pets
- Long lasting, its herbal and essential oil blend naturally repels mosquitoes and black flies through its scent.
- Long lasting, lasts up to two hours, and can safely be re-applied throughout the day.
- Safe for daily use
- Neem’s active component called Azadirachin is known for repelling and killing insects
- Eucalyptus is believed to confuse mosquitoes’ delicate sense of direction and taste, making it difficult for them to find a host.
- Citronella oil is noted for its efficiency in repelling mosquitoes and is safe for the whole family.
Shake gently before spritzing. Apply to exposed skin, hair and clothing as an all-over body spray when heading outdoors. It can also be used on clothing and linens for a freshening effect. Reapply often, or as needed.
This product is safe for children and pets. Adult supervision is needed when applying.
This spray can also safely be used on clothing, hats and in the hair to protect little ones and babies.
Caution: If irritation occurs, wash with soap and water and discontinue use.
Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) leaf, Tanacetum Vulgare (Tansy) flowers, Hand-blended with essential oils of Thuja occidentalis (Cedarleaf), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender), Azadirachta Indica (Neem), Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella), and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint).