Soothing Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Whole leaf aloe is combined with a cooling blend of spearmint and eucalyptus leaf to provide natural hydrating relief to overexposed, sun-parched skin.
This multipurpose gel contains comfrey, lavender, and witch hazel—herbs with known anti-inflammatory properties—to heal and calm the skin. Use on insect bites, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations. 118 ml / 4 oz.
For an extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
- Helps restore the skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- Counteracts the drying effects of the sun and environmental exposure
- Relieves tightness and leaves skin hydrated and soft
- Gentle, moisturizer for sensitive skin
- Multi-purpose – use as a first-aid ointment for burns, insect bites, rashes, and minor skin irritations
Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf water (aloe water), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), symphytum officinal (comfrey) leaf, leuconostoc / (leucidal) radish root ferment filtrate, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.