Genestra HMF Powder provides live microorganisms to benefit adult and children's intestinal health.
- Probiotic that contributes to a natural healthy gut flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Provides 22 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Includes 1760 mg of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) per daily dose
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
HMF Powder is a combination of four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that promotes intestinal health in adults and children. The intestinal microbiota, which contains more than 400 bacterial species, can be altered by antibiotic use, aging, and premature or caesarean births.
The most commonly used probiotics are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria, which are safe for both adults and children. They effectively colonize the intestines; however, once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear over time.
Recommended Dose: Adults and Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop (¼ teaspoon) of HMF Powder and mix. Take two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Per each scoop (1 g)
Probiotic Consortium 11 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 880 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Potassium phosphate, Monobasic, Potassium phosphate, dibasic, Sucrose, Trehalose