Iron Bisglycinate 25mg
Iron is essential in human health, helping carry oxygen to all parts of the body. It plays an important role in immune function, cardiovascular health, and cognitive development.
Iron deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in Canada, and is much more prevalent among women. In addition to increasing the risk of anemia, iron deficiency can cause unpleasant symptoms such as dizziness, lack of energy, headaches, paleness, shortness of breath, and trouble concentrating.
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency anemia
- Supports healthy iron levels
- High bioavailability
- Gentle on stomach
Some groups of people are at a higher risk of being iron deficient than most. This includes:
- Those on vegan or vegetarian diets
- Those whose diet is low in dark leafy greens or red meats
- Women with heavy menstruation
- Pregnant women